Facebook advertiser access is a page roles permissions feature that enables DemocraticAds.com to deliver your Facebook ads as if they were coming from your campaign’s Facebook Page.
Here’s how you do it:
- On a desktop computer, log into Facebook.com. This action cannot be completed from a mobile browser or the Facebook app.
- Go to your campaign’s Facebook page.
- In the top, right-hand corner of the webpage, select “Settings.”
- On the left-hand side, you will see a tab for “Page Roles.” Select it.
- A section of the webpage will appear, labeled as “Pending Agency Requests.” There will be a Pending Agency Request from DSPolitical.
- Select “Respond to Request.”
- Select “Give DSPolitical access to my page.”
- Select “Approve Request.”
- Select “Save.”
- You will be prompted to enter your password to confirm these changes.
- DemocraticAds.com will now be able to serve ads on your behalf!